Thursday, December 23, 2010

From Penneshaw to the mainland

I painted this from our kitchen window yesterday, looking over to the mainland, it always changes in different lights. to day there are a lot of white caps as it has got windy again.
I am not terribly pleased with this but in some ways I am as it does show what it looks like. Quite magical.
Last night we had friends in for dinner, always exciting trying out an oven you havent used for 12 months.
We had gone into Kingscote in the morning this is the main town on the Island to do some shopping, I also walked the beach.
Today we went across to the Raptor Display and it was well worth going to, there are some photos on my other blog here.
Tonight more friends in for drinks, we can become quite social if we want to!
Not actually doing a lot of anything, or rather not doing all I brought over to do, but we are relaxing.

No comments: