Thursday, December 08, 2011

What you do while waiting for the duty doctor to see you.

I was in there for well over an hour today and so I sat and sketched, anything to keep me amused.
They think the toe looks better!! I hope so this silver stuff does seem to work.
We went out to dinner last night, a dairy thing but held at the Mt Compass Golf Club I had never been there before, quite interesting and I certainly didnt know there were so many houses there, or that they all went mad with Christmas lights! No photos unfortunately. Built on swamp and sandhills it must be interesting to garden as all the houses are on the hill.
Another cake under way so another tick on the list but a few more days of baking.
We are supposed to get some rain tonight, I hope so, we are very dry.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

It's always good to sketch anywhere so waiting for a doctor sounds like the right place to doodle, etc. I sketched at a wedding one time - between church and reception and my son said, Oh Mum. Don't. But I can't stand or sit still doing nothing! I especially can't stand a two to three hour meal so take a sketchbook along if I can't get out of it.