Friday, October 18, 2013

Using stencils


 I dont use stencils a lot but I saw these faces by Jane Davenport and had to have them. There are four in a pack and these two were such fun to play around with. I havent got onto the others yet. They are from her Jane girls petite series. When I am tired, which seems to happen a lot I like to have a sketchbook and pen and pencils etc near by and I think these stencils may get quite a lot of work.
I dont think the sketches have come through so they are in the post above. It is still windy today, everything is drying out quickly and what rain we have had is no more than 2 to 3 mm, we would love a big rain again.
Horrible what is happening in the Eastern States with the fires there.
Wind just seems to get to me, it is unsettling and I get hayfever and generally feel off when I should be out trying to pull weeds in the garden.
My friend P keeps telling me my posts are not positive, well maybe not but there is a lot going on behind the scenes that I dont write about that is not positive either.
So have a happy positive day!!

1 comment:

Suztats said...

Hope the wind stops, Penny, and better things happen for you soon. The stencils look like fun!