Sunday, December 14, 2014

By the ferry landing at Cape Jervis

I usually sit up the top of the ferry waiting for it to go over to Kangaroo Island and sketch, not sure how many times I have sketched this scene, probably most times we come over. I havent had time to do any more sketching, we have been so slack, but I am painting some paper for my blobanimal books I am doing with an online class with Carla Sonheim, slowly, very slowly, if you look at my other blog, back valley seasons (on the side bar) you will see why! Age is catching up and it takes us longer to do things these days. Maybe before we go there will be more.v A huge and noisy and right over the top of us thunderstorm last night, we didnt get a huge amount of sleep so a little slow today although we are aiming to go out to lunch further to the west of the Island after I have boild the fruit for the first of the Christmas cakes, the fruit is soaking as I type. Manyana!

No comments: