Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things around me

I havent blogged for a while, I am still progressing with the walking and knee bending etc, it is all pretty boring and there is not much to report except that it is slowly getting where I hope it should be.
I saw the physio this morning who seems to thing it is going well, I hope she is right.
A lot of the time I dont really want to do much after I have walked and exercised but I did do this sketch over a few days. Most of it pretty wonky, Oscar, my lovely basket sting ray, a glass with water in it, the phone, my ring and a flower.
Not at all exciting and I think I will do less as I take more time walking and getting that right and trying to do a few things around the house that need to be done.
John is looking after me well but he has office work to do and things to generally try and keep the farm running.
I will be back when I can.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

Fun just to draw things, which you seem to do effortlessly!!! Good thing that knee is progressing well. Hang in there!!!

Barry said...

P - good to hear that the physic thinks you are progressing - as patients we are not always the best judges as we just want to up and on with life. Go well. B

Muñoz Bautista said...

Un blog muy original!!!
saludos, M.B