Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Playing

Some where, I think possibly from Ro Bruhn I saw a method of using the insides of business envelopes and doing simple drawings on them, fun and addictive, I have used a simple sharpie fine point pen to outline and the cheapest of the felt tipped pens I have as they dont go through the paper like the more expensive ones. I have had a fun day doing very little but play. Well we did walk this morning and I have had an X ray on my knee, and finally the sun came out and I pulled weeds in the garden!! I feel better.

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Those envelopes make a great background. Glad you can fit in a day of play occasionally.

MorningAJ said...

Those are nice. Somehow whenever I try to do 'stylistic' flowers (or anything really) they never look believable. But yours look like they could actually be growing in a garden somewhere.