Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Wisteria leaves and a bit of excitement

While I sit here at my computer I can see the last of the wisteria leaves outside the window on the door, the bright yellow leaves are slowly falling but on a dull day they look bright and luminous. My bit of excitement is that I have an article about this blog published in threads in Fusion an e magazine put out by Dale and Ian Rollerson of The Thread Studio, if you dont follow Dale, she has a blog as well as the wonderful shop and is on face book. Instead of blowing my own trumpet I had better get on with something non productive, like dusting!

3 comments:

Leslie Lim said...

You have a wonderful blog and it is quite unique and interesting. Keep it up and hope to read more updates from your blog.


Bom
www.imarksweb.org

Cindy Dy said...

This is a great article for my research. Keep posting. Thank you.

Bob
www.gofastek.com

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org