Saturday, February 07, 2015

After a dreadful day I draw silly birds

Yesterday having to put down our young dream stallion was one of the worst days. Nothing was going good to save him and it was our only option. The whole family is shattered. Last night I couldn't settle to anything and another silly bird appeared from under my pencil, Algenon Baggy Breaks. Today is our 56th wedding anniversary, it is very hot, we had a short beach walk this morning, to night we are going out to dinner, usually we have lunch but the weather is against that. I find it unbelievable that it has been that long but I like being with my best friend.

5 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Glad you can still summon a little whimsy. Have a lovely dinner....and a very Happy Anniversary.

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary, Penny!!!!! Sad news about the horse. I'm so sorry. Your bird if amazing, as your birds usually are! Take care! Congrats again on your years together!!!!!
Xoxo-Julie

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary, Penny!!!!! Sad news about the horse. I'm so sorry. Your bird if amazing, as your birds usually are! Take care! Congrats again on your years together!!!!!
Xoxo-Julie

Gaby Bee said...

Love your bird, Penny!
I know I'm a bit too late but... Happy Anniversary!

Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Gaby xo

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I like your silly bird.