Sunday, May 17, 2015

More from my sketchbook

As you can see I have been playing again when I get bored. I am only using a tiny little book and mostly pen IL which doesn't always photograph well although my little Samsung notebook does a good job. Some of these I may colour later. Playing with shapes. I am finding the new exercise my physio gave me to do rather more taxing than the others so once more back to good days and bad days and changing the pain medication once again but on the whole I feel progress is being made. A lovely day today, the sun is shining and the noise of the blower on the roof as John cleans the gutters isn't exactly music to my ears but probably means he thinks it will rain soon. We have had a huge amount of leaves falling this year. I do hope the fishing crew over at Coffin Bay are having a good time and that lots of fish are being caught.Sad we are missing it again this year.

1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

LOVE your little sketches Penny.