Monday, January 12, 2009

Parsons Beach


If you read my Back Valley seasons blog you will know that we went walking fairly early yesterday morning on Parsons beach.
This was done from a photo I took from the top of the cliff. The light and shade of the clouds was incredible and I have tried to give that impression.
It was a magic morning, just us and a couple of surfers on the beach, we walked from one end to the other as the tide was out and the sand nice and hard to walk on, very often it is soft and really hard going.

2 comments:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I like the lovely clean look of it and the colours. Walking along a lone kind of beach is one of the pleasures of living near the sea.
w.

Anonymous said...

Nice oranges for the sand. Your observation reminds me, oh, yeh, I can make that dull muddy river bank in missouri any color i choose. Thanks.