Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fuzzy

 Sorry about the quality of this but I had to take a photo of my small sketch and it is not too good.
We are here at Coffin Bay, walking, relaxing and being a bit social.
It is cold and wet and blowy but the fellows have been out everyday and we have plenty of fish to eat, but not much of the one they want, whiting.
On my other blog, see the side bar you will see photos of this lovely part of the world.
This morning was the big morning tea, in aid of cancer research, a raffle and a trading table and an auction, I bought a miserable orchid not pot potted correctly, 2 books and didnt win anything in the raffle!
Lovely to be here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I would love to know how to pot an orchid correctly as any orchid I buy always ends up looking miserable.

Jo Murray said...

Isn't that where those delicious oysters come from?