Thursday, June 21, 2012

Autumn colours

 
Posted by Picasa
Oh dear, not quite straight, oh well I dont think my eyes are either. These were the last of the rose hips and the yellow leaves from the pear tree with some paper white jonquils, I see I cant spell jonquils in my note below the sketch either. It has rained and rained and rained and if you go to my other blog (on my side bar, I still cant work out how to put a link in) you will see the photos I took of the Back Valley Creek in flood. It can get more spectacular than this but its been so long since it did it that it was worth going and getting wet for. I have a frig full of veg which I am madly making into soup and ratattoui (sp?) so I can freeze it all before I go away. Hate waste. The kitchen has steamed up what with clothes drying by the fire and my cooking. At least it is warm inside, I went out to feed the hens etc and when I came in I fogged up.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a pretty picture you made!!!