Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Last week in Ballarat


I may time out which is why the photos didnt load yesterday.
first a small painting of some cotoneaster berries I picked up from around the school grounds.
Next a tree I could see from my room window, early morning with the sun shining on one side of the leaves. Third some of the work I did in Jade Peglers class, paper mache and fun. Double click and it may come up bigger.
Lots of fun in this class, we made monsterws and boats and all sorts of things.
Mine were mostly samples. It has taken me days to get over it all, physio yesterday but a short walk this morning, I have lots of exercises which are for my knee but they tend to make my back hurt.
Cant win!!
I have almost got the house back to normal, if there is such a thing in this house.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I went to a physio for the first time today. Excellent ideas for exercises and she insisted that I go to the heated pool twice a week for swim, exercises and spa. Knee and hip problems these days. Good luck Penny with your problems and harder now that it is getting cooler.