Sunday, November 04, 2007

Still life


I have finally managed to get time to paint, some artichokes which we have eaten, some pears, which we have also eaten some chili and an apple in a bowl.
I took the photo before we ate them!
It has been very wet here and the sun room roof sprung a leak so there has been some cleaning up to be done.
Went over to see Tabby this afternoon and she looks huge and cant wait until Tuesday which is when she will have the baby. I will be glad too, normally I havent worried but she is so much older now.
John and I walked and had a coffee, wonderfully wild waves and we saw a seal.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

It's good fun to draw/paint fruit and vegetables or take a photo then eat them! Poor Tabby with her waiting. Good luck to her. The doctor in Hopetoun used to induce the ladies on Tuesday so that he could play golf on Wednesday!