Saturday, July 07, 2012

More circle fun


Posted by Picasa
A couple more pages from my sketchbook, at least these dont take much thought to do and I find the little circles very soothing to do. I suppose I will stop doing them eventually. Today, well I bought three, yes three pairs of shoes today, there are sales on and so far these are so comfortable, I have problems buying shoes at home, not much to choose from but up here, well it is totally different. We also went to see the El Caballo Blanco dancing horses. I have to say the organisation was terrible, getting in a nightmare and they started 1/2 hour late. I have seen the Spanish riding school in Vienna, there was unfortunately no comparison, perhaps I know too much about educating horses, enough said. We have only a day left of this one of the best holidays, now to psyche myself up to going home and not being on holiday. But I have lots of plans, things to do, probably the house to clean! There are blue skies up here,although a cold wind blowing but I think it may be cold and frosty at home, back to lots of layers of clothes. What is worrying me is how I get home all the stuff I have bought, I really hope we wont be overweight. Actually you can take that both ways!! I am sure I am. All the stuff, shoes in particular may have the luggage having an weight problem too. We have people for lunch tomorrow, then tennis and then out for dinner, I may need a forklift!

1 comment:

Lins Artyblobs said...

Your sketches fit in well with the sketchbook challenge for this month - circles.
http://sketchbookchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/