Sunday, October 19, 2008

My week long spread


Here is my small watercolor journal with the first of my weeks spread in it.
The second page had sketches done on the beach at Pt Elliott, and a piece of brain coral I found and sketched,a few of my collection of fish in ceramic and tin, the opium poppies who are flowering in my garden at the moment and roses on the front terrace with a bit of the wrought iron.
None done in great detail, some just for fun, but when time is of the essence at the moment this id keeping up my interest.
After yesterdays heat and wind today it is quite cool and damp and misty, lovely but not a great deal of actual measurable rain.

6 comments:

Timaree said...

Hi. I just saw the message you posted about your pages for the week. I enjoyed seeing what you painted especially your little beach scene and fish. I did a spread too hoping it will get me drawing more. I still haven't dared to paint like you are. I think it will be fun to look back and see what all we have drawn later. This felt different than doing the EDM challenges although they are fun too.

Margaret Ann said...

This looked like a lot of fun...a great spread! :)

Anita Davies said...

You got lots into your week, well done!

annie said...

A lovely week of what will become memory pages, some day. I think that this fun will turn out to be double fun when you look back.
annie

Nina Johansson said...

Great that you picked up on my challenge - I find it gets me drawing even if I don´t really have time... This looks really good, I like it a lot, and as Annie said, these will be memory pages too, looking back at them.

Monette Satterfield said...

Wow! It looks like this method of journaling is working really well for you. It's all so nicely composed on the pages too :)