Friday, December 03, 2010

Feeling silly


The fox and the cockerel. I had a few moments of silliness today and this is what came about. Only trouble is the fox looks embarrassed, not sneaky.
A day of heat and humidity, of resting, my bandages are all off, well they were only a band aid and a tube bandage. It still looks a bit swollen so I am doing what is my version of resting.
I have to go shopping tomorrow as John is probably going fishing, and I dont begrudge that as I love the fish. But I feel I need to be doing that and not much else tomorrow.
It does get boring and I am looking for things I seem to have stashed away and now cant find. Bother.
Off to make a salad for dinner.

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Your sketch is cheerful...goes with your weather. We are expecting 2-3 inches of snow...I finished my Christmas shopping just in time!

Julie said...

Great sketch, Penny!!! Love it so much! I wish you would do a book of your chicken/hen/rooster drawings!!! That would be so amazing!!!