Saturday, September 03, 2011

A few pages from Junk Mail Book 2

I have been slowly getting this little junk mail book together, these are not all of the pages and really you need to see how they all mesh in together, well most of them do. I will put up the rest tomorrow.I have had a lot of fun with these but think I am a bit predictable with my drawings.
The first is the cover but I havent got the next pages rightso you can see how it works. Now I am looking at the photos up I havent managed to get all the flowers etc in the right places. I really did try hard this time too.
I havent had time to do much sketching or painting, it is Adelaide Royal Show time and Sarah and the girls are up there with some of the ponies, my show hunter got 2nd in a strong class, very good!
I am struggling to get the medication I am on right, not as easy as I thought so a bit of going up and then down is being done and it is making me tired.
I was at the show yesterday and you may like to have a look at my other blog as I have been keeping that one up to date as its a bit slow on this one.
The weather was unseasonably warm yesterday but today it was blowing almost a gale, and very hot and not at all nice for me as it is this time of the year when most of my allergies seem to strike. So I have avoided going out, only to the market this morning and not being outside for the rest of the day. Now it has calmed down a bit so I need to do the feeds and check some mares.
Have a great week end.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angela said...

Your drawings are great I really like the one of the bird.

annie said...

I seem to have lost my comment. So here is another..
:)

An enchanting little book, Penny. Full of style and flavor and fun. I can't say enough about it. A child would just love it, don't you think? I love your lines.
annie

Julie said...

How did you put this together...the junk mail pages??? It is very interesting. I love your art work in it. Can you show more of how you sew the pages together and what kind of envelopes you use...or just any that come...looks like varying sizes...am I right??? Very cool.