Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sketchbook play


A couple of new heads, I think they are getting weirder, or perhaps that is what I am looking for, they have been fun but I dont think I am getting any better.
My sandals, for an on line class I am doing, we had to sketch our shoes/sandals, I dont have very many shoes that are not terribly practical but I did find these with a bit more to draw than just a shoe shape.
Another on line class is suggesting we practice for colour and design, I think this is a bit like wallpaper but it again was fun to just doodle and fill in with colour.
Cold and overcast with a bit of drizzle and by the end of the week the weather bureau is suggesting we may get up to 27 degrees, far too warm for the first day or so of September, and we just hope more rain is on the way. The 1 mm we had overnight is not nearly enough.
I am afraid that is the farmers lot, worrying about weather.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: