Saturday, March 24, 2012

Which one for dinner?

I know a bit of total silliness.\I havent had much time to sketch and this was the last page in my sketchbook, some how he fell off the edge a bit too.
I like being silly.
Yesterday we went to the afternoon session, with a huge number of oldies to see "The exotic Marigold Hotel" at our local picture theater.
It hasnt had very good ratings in the revues but for some one of our age bracket it was a funny, relaxing movie to see with very good British actors, an exotic scene and you came home feeling good.
That is what I like to see in films these days, and I have to say the Brits do a jolly good job with top actors and funny one liners.
A good walk this morning along the cliffs towards Kings Beach with a rambustious sea roaring in.
Lovely.
Go to my other blog to see photos.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

MorningAJ said...

He's lovely though. Maybe he's trying to excape off the page in case it's his turn!

MorningAJ said...

*escape even..... I wish I could type. :)

Wanda..... said...

I shall make a note of the movie...it's my kind too. If you don't mind...may I copy your cute chicken to put on a piece of mail art, which I will send to a friend in Australia....chooks are a favorite of hers.

The Weaver of Grass said...

The farmer and I went to see 'Best Exotic' the other week and thought it such a good, relaxing film with fun, sadness, poignancy - all were in it. I think you have to be a certain age to enjoy it but we certainly did.

Love that chicken - and no it is not silly - well if it is then I would say that all chickens look a bit silly any way.

Julie said...

What a chicken!!! So adorable!!!