Thursday, March 07, 2013

Heat play

 It is hot and humid and our airconditioner is an evaporitive one so isnt much use in these conditions, a fan at least moves some air around so after getting household tasks done I sat in my chair by the fan and played a little bit.
I am not much good at lettering so decided to have a play, then didnt know what to do with the rest of the page in my sketchbook so dancing girls and flowers appeared.
About all I am up for at the moment but at least I am trying to get back to a sketch a day.
I cant see any rain for a while although the met bureau keeps on telling us we will get some. They have been telling us that for weeks.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Such a cheerful drawing...I'm dreaming of Spring, Penny!

I think all the moisture is over here...in the form of SNOW! Seven inches fell overnight two nights ago!

shirley said...

You have a wonderful imagination Penny

Julie said...

I am sorry for all your heat there!!! Very draining! Cute playful sketch...which makes me think I need to do some...just for relaxing purposes! :)
xoxo- Julie

Gaby Bee said...

Beautiful drawing, Penny!
We are waiting to "wake up" here where I live - no sign of spring yet, it's so cold here still :-(