Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sketching faces

 While cleaning up a bed room I found a Japanese magazine left by a student and sat while I watched a bit of football and sketched from a few pages.
different and fun.
We have had a bit of rain, not enough to say it is the start of the season, but I hope it will be a start.
We have had a busy few days, I sat with a friend on the desk at our Mix It Up exhibition over at Yankalilla on Friday and then went up to Pt Willunga for a lovely lunch with friends.
Yesterday John went to collect grandson Will from the plane from Melbourne and I went to the market.
today we went to walk but it was too wet and this afternoon I went to deliver some eggs to Millie, Mason is busy so I will have to wait.
Will has been helping clean out stables and now I think possibly the milking.
He is now 13 and very tall, and very good looking. We dont see him often so dont really know him so it will be lovely to spend time with him, even if we are probably rather boring.
I am downloading some free knitting patterns, not sure if I will ever knit them up but we will see. I need to get on with something.
I hope every one is having a safe and enjoyable Easter.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds like a happy and busy weekend, Penny. A bit late, but Happy Easter! Is there any way I can subscribe to your blog posts by email? I'm missing so many of my favourite sites because I can't cope with Google Reader any more.

Suztats said...

Sounds like a fun and busy Easter weekend. I enjoyed your faces.