Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week five challenge on colour me positive.

Sometimes i surprise myself this week the challenge was dream big and use a lot of colour on our background. All I could think of was an elephant and flowers. I wasnt sure if I could draw an elephant but this one came up. I cut him out of paper I had done some gelli printing on and the back ground was various layers of watercolour paint, inktense pencils and spray through a flower stencil I then cut out some more flowers using a punch. I really am having fun with these, I wasnt sure I would manage but so far the prompts may have taken a day or so to percolate but eventually something happens. so glad I am doing this.

2 comments:

Robin Mac said...

I love your elephant Penny, the whole page looks great. You must really be enjoying yourself with this, especially with cooler weather. Lucky you.

Julie said...

OOOOOH...I am an elephant lover!!! Good one!