Monday, April 26, 2010

Sketchbook pages


I cant believe I have had so little time to blog, but perhaps that is what being on holiday is all about.
I am losing track of time!
Here is a quick sketch of the Gold Coast Highrise from the beach yesterday while the others went and got battered in the surf and for the sake of my back I very sensibly sat and sketched, after a long beach walk.
I come home and swim for about 3/4 of an hour in the pool.
Then we had friends in for lunch too much white wine, and then raced off to tennis and then dinner I am eating far more than normal!
The day before we met old friends at a lovely place called Mavis' kitchen where I sketched the table full of home grown and made goodies.
Finally another doodle, just to prove that the sketch book is being used.
weather has been a mix of pleasant, hot and muggy, pouring rain and south easterly winds that blew in our bedroom all night and John was convinced he was in a clipper going around the horn, shades of the Oenedin Line whose theme he awoke to!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: