Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Doodling

I have been to the physio who has done things to my neck, he has suggested x rays as he thinks I have a pinched nerve, great!
I have managed to see my GP next week but after being gone over rather thoroughly I felt like a washed out dishrag this afternoon so went to the sun room with the cat and drew this and then read a bit and had a small sleep.
Is this the way my brain is feeling? Circles of the mind.
Do I feel better? Not really as I hate sleeping during the day but probably a slow day was what I needed, and for the next few days! No I havent time, too much organising to do, we are off to Coffin Bay on Saturday week and I have to organise house sitters, the cat, various food for us to take, it will be upon me and I wont be ready.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

it's amazing the beauty that came from you even though you weren't feeling well and the stress of a trip is upon you. Good luck ... do one thing at a time and before you know it, you'll be at the bottom of the list.

Wanda..... said...

Your doodling really worked on my mind...I saw the top of a carnival carousel, ribbons on a festive May pole, life sprouting from a living cell!

Remember slow and easy wins the race! Take care.

Julie said...

Yes...this must be your brain!!! Colorful and free flowing!!! Creative!!!

shirley said...

I cant believe you can be so creative when you are in pain. Yes i can see the top of a carnival carousel too.

Have you ever thought of "Bowen therapy" I find it wonderful and have had excellent results with it.