Thursday, May 26, 2011

Layers

Another bit of fun, layers of oil pastels, watercolour paint, a stencil and moonglow spray, amazing how much depth you can get with such a fun concept.
I think in my old age I am loosening up and trying not to worry too much about being 'correct'!
I am in the final stages of trying to remember what I have to pack, I have made two lots of biscuits to take with us and tomorrow I have to make more bread and an egg and bacon pie. As well as shopping and packing so we can be off by about 6 am on Saturday morning.
We have about an 8 hour drive ahead of us then so I may not be posting for a few days.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Do have a lovely relaxing time.

Barry said...

Hi P - a joyful piece - aslong the journey we surprise ourselves now and then. Hope the trip

Kelly said...

...this is really fun and happy. I love the freedom and joy of it.

Suztats said...

It's wonderfully free, and looks as though you've enjoyed the creating of it. Have a wonderful time!

Julie said...

Sweet picture! Your foods sound so good! Have a great trip!

Angela said...

Hi Penny it's great to catch up with you.
Your work is looking very free and relaxed and colourful.