Monday, May 30, 2011

More play


We arrived in coffin Bay on Saturday morning, a very long trip, left atn 6 am and arrived about 4.30 pm.
Yesterday the fellows went fishing and M and I relaxed a bit. I drew these two silly images and coloured them in today. I have brought a few books with me and some sewing to do but after walking and doing a few house hold chores my neck starts to catch up with me, so I am trying not to do too much at least for the moment.
Fishing has been good and we had a wonderful meal last night of oysters, warm cooked crab and baked apples. we certainly eat better here than at home!
Off for a walk.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

My mouth is so watering from the idea of the crab that I find it hard to think of anything else!

Angela said...

I wish I had your talent.

Julie said...

Sounds like "THE LIFE"! Love the food, the walks, the art...wow!!!! Your houses picture is adorable...