Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More fun with faces

I drew this one ages ago, cant remember if I blogged it but last night I sat and coloured it in.
Today I saw the GP yes I have a rotator cuff problem, he recommends a cortisone injection but I cant get to have my x ray and ultra sound until I get home in over 2 weeks, what a bummer. I just hope I can keep it under control and the affects of a physio and a doctor yanking it around will wear off soon.
The joys of getting old.
I have managed to make some biscuits to take away, more to be done tomorrow, still cold and a few showers around but not as many as yesterday.
Trying not to aggravate this wretched think.
I am loving doing these mad girls with lots of bright colours,.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Love your made girl! Have a good break and come back refreshed for more mad girls!

Wanda..... said...

Maybe you should call them your mad/glad girls, Penny! Glad you got a diagnosis...pamper your shoulder, while away.

shirley said...

Glad you know what the problem is Penny, I know someone who has had the injections in a shoulder and the relief was wonderful Love your mad bad girls keep them coming.

Suztats said...

ah, rotator cuff injuries are not fun. I did mine twice. (you'd think I'd learn after the first one!) I went to physio for some time, but it worked.
Love your crazy-mad ladies!

Julie said...

I think there is something therapeutic about doing the mad women and their hair!!! Love them!!!