Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Camellia, azalea and rose leaves


My grand daughter Celina picked these for me so as I was tired after our 5 km walk I sketched them and added a bit of paint.
Celina came to stay on Monday night and left late on Tuesday. I am doing this first thing Wednesday morning as we had no end of trouble getting on to the internet yesterday, it has been bad for a few days but finally our server admitted to "a few problems" so I am up early this morning in case it gets worse again today.
Still no rain, getting windy again. I am going to Adelaide today to see my mother. Another colt foal this morning, early.
John has not been feeling well so I hope I dont catch whatever he has.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charming picture Penny... you have a real artistic affinity for flowers in vases!

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Yes, a pretty picture, Penny.
The weather here is strange - a bit of rain, sun, and also windy. Our vegetables are miserable, though the flowers are indeed coming out which is amazing.
w.