Saturday, October 20, 2007

More Lace


I made a bit of a mess of this one as it was hard to see where the designs began and ended but I think you get the general idea.
Very hot today, sounds as if it will be worse tomorrow.
I spent most of the day painting material, both with sun prints and transfer dyes and then I started doing odd things with washers, more of that when I get them finished.
Oscar had just banged on the bedroom door to be let in, in case you didnt know my computer is in what we used to call the dressing room but now has my office in it on one side and clothes on the other and a door to the outside and Oscar has discovered that if he hangs off the screen door and meows I will let him in, too bad when I am not in here, he doesnt know what to do and as he is supposed to be an inside cat and doesnt go out often, that happens all the time.
Not a lot else happened today but I kept being on the go despite that.
Sound confused, so am I!!! Probably the extra half glass of white I drank while making the Laksa tonight.

2 comments:

Bonny said...

Your drawings of cast iron gates and fences are beautiful! They really are like lace.
Careful of that extra glass of wine - it can mess with your head big time. Then on the other hand, maybe an EXTRA one on top of that will cure everything!!! LOL!!!!
Thanks for visiting my Blog, too.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Yes, that is a nice drawing of the decorative trim on a house.
About cats - one time I accidentally let out somebody's 'indoor' cat, and the woman shrieked when her precious cat ran up a tree.
'It's never done that before,' she yelled. 'Get it down!'
w.