Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 1 and 2 Faces


I have drawn 3 of my 100 faces! I may not get a face done a day but it is nice to fill up one of my tiny sketchbooks with something like this. I found this hilarious photo of Lady Gag in the paper and the others, well one is from my imagination and another is a man in the paper. Not many faces around here to actually draw from life!
So much to do and get done, I am having a slight panic mode feeling at the moment, I guess I will settle eventually.
Had the horrors when I found that the quilt I thought I had made up for Kates little quilt swap wasnt there, so now to re think what I will do, as a non traditional quilter sometimes it is difficult to get thoughts and processes under way.
Cold and damp so I am inside getting a few inside jobs done and also playing a bit with paper and ink and scribbly drawings.
We had a lovely day yesterday, visited a couple of galleries and there are a couple of paper ones I would like to go and see as well. We had lunch out on a lovely sunny day, so different from today. I feel a bit connected to the outside world when we go out for lunch, even if it was only soup and coffee, well we didnt need any more any way.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

If I drew faces, I fear they would all look the same.