Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Sketching faces

John was out at a meeting last night so I sat and sort of watched the final of the great Aussie Race, I was hoping the girls would win but the surf boys did, and sketching and doodling while I waited.
I was going to add some colour but it didnt happen.
We went to Adelaide yesterday and as well as hair cuts went to see the Waterhouse Prize's exhibition of natural History art at the Museum. I was really impressed this year at the standard of entries, and also a lot were sold. I dont think many have sold in previous years.
Any way it was a long day and I was a bit more tired than I want to be, but on the plus side the joints and muscles are getting back to where they should be. I just think I have to be not too impatient and pace myself.
I have to go to Adelaide again today to help collect a boxer pup from the airport which my grandson has bought, so another tiring day I am afraid.
I dont know when I will get the paints out but there is so much to be done around the house and I need to concentrate on that.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

How lovely to be collecting a box pup though - I do hope you will see a lot of him as he is growing up.

Wanda..... said...

You draw interesting eyes, Penny!