Tuesday, January 03, 2012

100 faces


I have tried to post this twice and it has gone heaven knows where. Our internet is terrible at the moment I think it is the hot weather and all the visitors on holidays here using their various devices and the wireless is having a problem. Any way I will try again.
I have started Carla Sonheims on line class 100 faces and although I wont get them all done in a week I think I can have fun with this one.
the top one is following a sketch without looking at the paper and the bottom one is using your non dominant hand to draw a person (John) who kept moving, and I wont use pencil again as it doesnt show up well.
Frustrating day, very humid and hot and an evaporative air con doesnt like the humidity. Nor for that matter do I. Oh for a paddle in the sea but still no go on that front, I do hope this toe fixes itself soon.
On top of that I have been searching in non air conditioned rooms for my Bernina sewing machines manual and cant find it, as the other TWO machines are having problems, if it gets cooler I will try to get to Adelaide to get them fixed. I NEED THEM!!
Maybe a cooler change tomorrow, I hope so.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

I don't take to summer humidity very well either...we just had our first snowfall of winter. Hope the toe heals soon and machines get fixed easily.