Saturday, February 18, 2012

Layering a background

It is several days since I sae the Anne Babgby video on how to do this and I have forgotten some of it but this was fun any way. I did manage to tear a bit of the tissue paper, but this really was to try and reenforce what I thought I had seen.
I found a heap of metal washers and glued them onto a piece of wood, then I inked up a piece of old lego flooring and in looking for that found half an old hand clapper which I also inked up.
Tried things on both sides of the paper and left some holes to see what it looked like.
Dearly wanted to try combing it but that was when i managed to put a hole in the paper.
This is another of my trial pieces, I have lots of those, but it was fun and I need to play some more.
Posted by Picasa


John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

That's neat!

Sally Westcott said...

I love that Penny!
Not a fan of the two word verification though! Blogger has changed the rules!

The Weaver of Grass said...

I find Penny that if you keep playing then some of the pieces will really work and that is satisfying.

Gwen Buchanan said...

this is so cool.. love the combination of shapes but with them all staying in the same color group.. great exploration.