This as they say is a prototype!
Not terribly well done, but then it is not supposed to look professional, but I am very pleased with it in a silly sort of way.
I cut out some paper shapes, a fish skeleton, a weedy bit and a sort of shell. First they were laid on the watercolour paper and I used a brayer of black acrylic paint over the cut out, then prized the cut out off and turned it over and using the brayer again used that as another shape and finally prized the cut out off, not without it falling apart! and glued it to the page.
I found some stamps, a set I havent used before and discovered that the N is glued on incorrectly after I tried to use it! Oh well, it was a fun thing to do and maybe I will make some more. As you can see I should use a better place than the ironing board in the bedroom to take photos!
I am having a slow day today, after yesterdays excitement I needed to take things quietly so have been reading, enjoying re reading The Shell Seakers, with a few bits of house work in between.
Still cool and a bit damp, but I know it will heat up again soon.