Thursday, November 02, 2006

A bit of colour

Blogger wouldnt let me in this morning so this will ahve to do possibly for today and yesterday, I am totally exhausted, came home form walking around the quilt and craft fair for over 3 hours with bags getting progressively heavier and heavier.
Saw my mother bought my dremel and drove home a totally full on day.
John couldnt work out what the "thing" was until I told him that it was the wheelbarrow lying on its side. More gates and garden this time watercolour and pen, I had fun doing some colour and have decided I really like watercolours better than pencils.
I am going to walk the dogs and get dinner and then collapse.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Well, I could see straight away that it is a fallen over wheelbarrow. We are only allowed to use sprinklers on saturdays now.

Julie Oakley said...

Well I could tell straight away. He's probably as visually unaware as my husband – not helpful when you need praise or construcive criticism:)
And I think it looks lovely - a very fresh looking watercolour.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Is the fallen wheelbarrow somehow symbolic of how you feel, Penny? You seem to have an exhausting schedule, what with your foals,and your walking around exhibitions! Nice picture anyway.
Wendy
We are feeling gloomy this week with all the shenanigans in Fiji - a war of words that's been going on for months with a maverick Army Commander and a macho army.