Friday, December 28, 2007

From Antechabmer Bay


I did this in my sketchbook so it is a bit runkled and it was a photo not a scan but it was of the mainland and the rocks and hillside at the northern end of the bay.
I am totally pooped today, we packed up, it has been very hot, we loaded the car, caught an earlier ferry and drove home and then unpacked the car and I have been unpacking stuff ever since. Jill and John have gone in to get a pizza as I couldnt thin enough to make dinner.
Last nights dinner was so good I dont think I could do another!
Weather is really hotting up, 41degrees for Adelaide on New years Day, so I am not sure what we are going to do, I am not very good if it is too hot, my feet and generally my body doesnt like it.
Photos of the week are on my backvalleyseasons blog.

No comments: