Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where I am



I took the first photo this morning in mid Gulf this morning and the second from outside the house we rent on Kangaroo Island at Penneshaw.
I know they are not sketches I did actually manage a small painting on the ferry this morning but we dont have a scanner here so they will have to wait until I get home on the 28th.
We are over here for John's 70th tomorrow and some of the family are coming over for the day, the forecast doesnt sound very promising but it was a lovely day today. We will then relax and have Christmas here and a few days afterwards, not sure how much exploring we will do this time as a lot of the island conservation parks were burnt out in the last few weeks.
I cant believe John will be 70, he certainly doesnt look it or behave like it.

2 comments:

Keith said...

That is a beautiful place. Hope you guys have a great 70th birthday celebration.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Yes, he is a young nearly 70 year old. What a lovely place to spend Christmas! Have a peaceful time. The weather here is crazy for this time of the year - our Suva visitors are quite at home with the 86% humidity, rain and thunderstorms! My little granddaughter is watching Bananas in Pyjamas.
w.