Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings from Kangaroo Island


This is the bit of coast we can see from the right hand side of the house.
I painted it yesterday while Jill and John were playing golf.
Merry Christmas to all who read my blog and you are valued for the bits of encouragement you give me throughout the year.
Blowing a gale but blue sky today.
We went exploring some lovely bits we hadnt seen before this morning, over to what is called Redcliffs.We have had a cold lunch and I am girding up to cook the duck tonight.
Jill keeps on complaining of the cold and John and I are revelling in the mild conditions. These Queenslanders are so thin blooded!
Oh bother I have just looked at this and it says the 24th of December and I am actually writing this on the 25th.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Merry Christmas from Texas :-)

Thanks for showing your paintings and drawings throughout the year.