Saturday, April 07, 2007

Queensland scenes


I hope I am off tomorrow, John found some pills that have stopped the running to the loo every few minutes and I immediatley felt better, so have sort of packed, and do a bit of house cleaning and a bit of lying down, we will see what tomorrow morning brings. Do have a lovely time at Orange Alison and be careful.
the house was one I saw at maleny and sketched over lunch and the other one is across to tin Can Bay from Margots kitchen window. sorry about the capitals, i dont feel up to changing them!

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Lemonade, ginger ale, those sort of drinks are probably okay. Sometimes a tummy bug is only for 24 hours. If you go to Horsham I hope you go with a friend, not alone when you are not 100% well. I had the opposite problem - with my down pipes - I think caused by too much medication/penicillin etc! It is wonderful now to feel fit to face the day.
w.