Friday, April 06, 2007

Surfers sketches



these are a couple more of the sketches I did while I was away, the fellow in the big hat was sitting there reading with the ibis standing next to him. I was in an art gallery looking through the window.
I went down with a violent tummy wog on wednesday night and couldnt move except to get to the loo at all yesterday. I feel slow but a bit better today, have just had some dry toast and tea to see if it all stays where it should. Damn nuisance as i have so much to do.

3 comments:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

The colour pic reminds me of Ken Done in Sydney - the looseness, the brightness of life on the beach.
Hope you feel better. There's lots of wogs going around at present it seems. I still have to take a bottle (of water) everywhere for the throat tickle.
w.

Julie Oakley said...

I do hope you're feeling better Penny. I had to look up your use of the word wog - you learn something new every day. I have been a bad blogger recently hardly any visiting or commenting as I had a huge pile of work to get done. I'm glad you had such a lovely holiday. These are both great – the top one really looks as though it was a breezy day.

Alison said...

Lovely sand and sea pic. I hope you're on the mend and have a lovely time at Horsham. I'll have left by the time you get back - don't know if I'll be able to post at Orange but if not, Ralph will at least post my hopefully safe arival