Thursday, March 01, 2007

Will


These are the last of my Melbourne pictures, for a while, I am working on one more.
This is Will and Evie in the pool and me trying to catch Will in various attitudes as he was trying to jump on the surf board and stay there instead of falling off with a huge crash.
Pools are wonderful for children of their age, although some one has to be around to watch them.
I tried to get these scans to mix with the photos I took but the two computers dont seem to want to talk to each other at the moment so the photos are in the other blog.
Yesterday was hot and sticky, but I got a lot done and feel happier that there is now no cat hair floating around the house. I even battled the flies and walked out past the house paddock gate.

3 comments:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

It's good you made time to do some sketches. What was the reaction of your grandchildren to your pictures? I usually find kids love to watch you draw, and then they want to take your sketchbook and have a go as well.
The weather is weird, so humid this week, but we did have a fairly good rain.
w.

Alison said...

Oh, you caught some great postures - difficult to do - a pool in Melbourne would be nice. I hope we don't get a surge of flies after all this rain - maybe a bit late in the season.

Julie Oakley said...

I like the way that all the little poses all have the same person with the green top. Ties the whole page together I think.