Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vase


I have to say that doodling has been fun and takes my mind off other things. I did this to show Evie how she could doodle too.
I have had a busy day getting very little done! Well normal day to day tasks and a small walk this morning and a visit to the farmers market, where we met friends and left saying see you in Paris. I have never been able to say that before!
I am trying very unsuccessfully to complete a lino cutting course and I am finding it hard going. I have put it all away so that I can do it when I am a little more relaxed.
the house is an absolute tip and I am cleaning.
I got quite wet while I fed the dogs a few minutes ago, we had about 8 mm this morning and a bit more through the day, definitely back to winter at the moment.

Forgot my Haiku last night, this one is by Basho



A crow clings silent
to a bare bough,
cautiously
watching the sunset.

1 comment:

Candy said...

Cool doodle, love the Haiku. How marvelous to be able to say, "See you in Paris."