Monday, January 24, 2011

Portrait and more people


She does look a bit odd, I couldnt get any white in her eye but she is reasonable. Not at all like the photo we were supposed to follow but then when do I ever follow on faces!
More of my people, they are such fun.
I havent had time to paint a thing for days and hope that tomorrow I will try something, I spent most of the day doing household tasks, how does a house get so messy when you are not in it!
Thanks to every one who has said kind things about my paintings, it wont be long before I go back to my old habits but I have a couple more classes lined up so I hope that will keep me on track for a while.
We walked a cold and grey beach this afternoon, the weather has been so odd, drizzle this morning and I had wet clothes on the line. Later on this week I think it is supposed to heat up. I dont much like the heat so I hope I have time to veg out and not do too much. I feel as though I have so much to catch up on, and well maybe I will get a day to myself.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

I love the group painting, Penny!

Wanda..... said...

I had to leave another comment after viewing your monochromatic painting of trees, Penny...it's wonderful too!