Friday, July 10, 2009

Collection


I have done too much and the knee is rebelling so I am listening to Neil Diamond up high and trying to do something that doesnt involve walking.
The collage thing I am doing has made me a bit depressed so I thought I would cheer myself up drawing this little collection of Mexican tin cut outs that I have collected on my two visits to Dan Diego old town.
Why dont I get more for heavens sake, they are not expensive and they are light and I love them .
Any one out there who would send me any?
Only joking.
At least they have lightened my mood, and made me remember a lovely day and a lovely time in California.

1 comment:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Feel the same about the collage Penny - but shall do it for the ten days. Love your little tin cutouts - so pretty and lively too.
If you get fed up with the collages then let's throw the whole idea out of the window and let the pieces float down to make their own collage on the ground! How's that for an idea?