Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Inktense pencils



Still house bound so I have been playing with some of the stuff I have, I hadnt really played much with these Derwent pencils but last night I drew the shape, not quite sure what, went from a daisy to a sea creature.
The first photo is of the plain colouring in and the second is after I had added water.
I have been told I can use these with my textile stuff so I will try that soon as well.
They are very intense colour and not what I would use all the time.

1 comment:

The Weaver of Grass said...

These pencils sound interesting Penny. Thanks for your e mail. I am not sure what to think about the course - it is not quite what I imagined it would be - not sure that I don't already know my inner self pretty well - but am persevering with the collage - finding it mildly interesting but not publishable! Words much more difficult as you say. Keep in touch.