Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Building site

Wednesday
While John was in the doctors surgery waiting to be seen I sat in the car as I really didnt need any more risk of catching anything and every one in there seemed to be coughing or sneezing. As it is I am being slow and tired and not wanting to get anything done. Sitting by the fire is nice.
They have ripped down the old Elders store and are laying foundations for I think a Rivers store to go in here. Not a lot was happening but the two seagulls were patrolling.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Demolition sites are great to draw because of the odd shapes. When I was a teenager and my cousin was getting married I gave her a painting of a rubbish dump - all bright oranges and browns. I thought it was lovely, but I heard later she hung it on the toilet door!
w.