Monday, July 16, 2007

Glenside Buildings


I did this with pen but it does still look a bit faded out even though I had gone over it again. I sat and worked on it from a photo, I love buildings and roof lines.
I had a messy sort of day with John feeling ill and I had more to do because of that. A trip into Victor to get the mail, and got caught by a few people who wanted to talk, not that I minded that.
I spilt hot soup all over the stove and floor, grr.
I managed to find a bit of time to get the hard part of the little jumper I am knitting done without any distractions and then I froze in a biting cold wind as I walked the dogs tonight, lost the old male pug while I was about it and had to back track as he is as deaf as a post and doesnt hear me when I call him.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

That's a very nice drawing Penny. Buildings are hard to draw but the shapes are often interesting.
It is still very cold and rainy here today. We had a very busy weekend so it's good to have a quiet day or two inside anyway.
w.