Saturday, October 14, 2006

Corner

While waiting for John to have his hair cut I wandered around the area the hairdresser is in and came across this corner, it is under a shop front looking at the driveway next door, fresh wisteria leaves and ivy climbing up under the shop wall. I didnt have time to do much as yesterday started off badly with the car needing a new battery and here we were all ready to leave to go to see my mother, so after replacing the battery we were late leaving for town and then there was a mad rush for hairdressers to get hair done before going to the Museum Gala dinner at the Town Hall. More on my other blog for that.
I did get to see my mother but late in the day and she wasnt very reasonable then which is why we try to see her in the mornings.

1 comment:

Julie Oakley said...

Ah car battery problems all over - and unreasonable mothers!