Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Gum leaves

Hot and windy today, not nice out walking but I picked up this branch that had been whipped off a tree and brought it home to paint. Done with watercolours size about A5.
I love gum leaves but I do have to say that mostly they all look the same. I am trying to get enough courage to paint a garden scene but I really think I will make a toal mess of it, paddocks and hills and trees are ok but my garden?
I pulled weeds in the garden this morning and then washed the floors and tidied up my work room. So finally the house is clean and tidy all through but for how long?

3 comments:

Julie Oakley said...

These are really lovely Penny. And you've really caught the colour perfectly

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I can almost smell them. Nicely done.
W.

Anonymous said...

Just right Penny. Oh how I adore the eucalypt.